Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

New Years!

We spent New Years in Lompnieu, and had Alex and Suzanne over for the "révillon". As you can see, we had snow! it was beautiful, especially when we went up into the forest!


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger étatDame said...

You forgot to mention that we had a big snowball fight!!! And that you and Alex lost, even though you were on the four wheeler and we were on foot! :) --Suzanne

January 09, 2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Ah yes, well as to who won, that's your opinion. You must admit that we were quite outnumbered, and under circumstances, we did quite well! :) I would say it was a tie, but seeing that we were outnumbered, I geuss we are the real winners! :)

January 09, 2005 7:31 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

And, the four-wheeler was not that much of a help anyway. When we got you good was when we "abandoned ship", and came around on the sides. :)

January 09, 2005 7:33 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

The snow was GREAT for snow balls though!!!!!!! I want to do that again!!

January 09, 2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page