Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Concert!

We went to the symphonic orchestra of Lyon today (Orchestre national de Lyon). It was called a "Concert expresso" (expresso concert) and instead of being in the evening, it was during the lunch hours, and only lasted about 45 minutes. The theme was the year 1862. Pieces from several composers of that year were played, such as Berlioz, Debussy, Wagner, and Johann Strauss. The music was beautiful and restful. The auditorium was packed! My guess is about 3,000 people!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Deborah R Foucachon said...

Dan! Awesome job on the site! Err..blog, rather. :) That concert was indeed so much fun! I hope we can attend the next as well. There are 4 a year, I believe. It's too bad we missed last years'....they had one entirely dedicated to the cello! Cya soon. Your loving sister,
Deb

November 22, 2004 4:15 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

I want to go to the New Years concert!

December 11, 2004 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page