Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Paris!!

Last Thursday I accompanied my dad to a breakfast/conference for business owners that was hosted by the people who do the accounting for the American School of Lyon. There were only about 15-20 men, and it was really fancy and professional. It was held in a conference room on the top floor of the new KPMG building in Vaise (Lyon). The speaker was talking about the importance of having a qualified manager for your business. I can't say I understood everything because they were using technical language; and it was in French! After that I accompanied my dad to Paris on the TGV (high speed train) for him to get his finger prints done from the Canadian Embassy. (It's for his Visa, they want to make sure he doesn't have a criminal record dating from our time in Quebec! :)) It was fun to see Paris again! We live in France, but we don't get around much for sightseeing! I think the Wintz family, who were he for one year, saw more that we have in seven years! As we walked around I was able to get a few pics.

I think the man in the smart car has been there for a while!

Labels: ,