Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

What Shall it Be?

"To write, or not to write," that is the question! How shall I start? Well, I suppose I will commence by saying "Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog!" I plan to keep this blog updated with entries pertaining to my life or life in France, however not exclusively so. I hope you enjoy the various blogs, picures, videos, music, etc. that I post!
Dominus vobiscum - the Lord be with you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah R Foucachon said...

Yo, yo, what's up bro? :) Cool site! Good job! Your loving sister always and forever incredibly and extraordinarily infinitely fond,
Deborah Ruth Ann Foucachon ;)

November 06, 2004 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page