Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A Delicious Meal

We just finished a truly exquisite meal! The flavors an experienced chef can put into a sauce is simply incredible! My dad's first training was as a chef, and he has been getting back into cooking lately. He bought a set of copper pans that he says makes all the difference. I cannot tell you the recipe of tonight's meal, for I am bound by secrecy :), but I made a blog recently on which I am posting some the the meals he does, so you can at least look at them. Once in a while, there may be recipes, and I just posted a video of him cooking "Canard a la Marseillais", explaining everything he is doing. The name of the blog is, "An Experience in Gastronomy". The url is www.gastronomy.foucachon.com

Labels: ,