Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

NSA Reformation Banquet

Medames et Mensieurs,
it is my supreme privilege to present to you
the photos of The New Saint Andrews 2006 Reformation Banquet


www.danielfoucachon.com/nsa/nsa_reformation_06/

And HERE is Jordan Wilkins singing "Where's the Girl"
Accompanied by Miss Lydia Psmith on the Piano

If perchants there be a lady among you,
who upon seeing a distressing photo
wishest that photo to be removed,
there existeth a solution.
http://www.foucachon.com/complaint_form
If there be a gentleman among you,
who upon seeing a photo is distressed,
get over it.