Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

French or American

Some people say I'm very French (And, being French, I am fairly French), but I would also argue that I'm very American.


I guess that makes me 200 %


I hope you're having a wonderful break! (I am!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nan, Rach, Lyd, Hav said...

lol, I like the truck!

200%..hahaha!

--Havilah Benton

October 11, 2006 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

incompatibilité totale entre français et américain
pas la même planete, pas les memes valeurs

October 21, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Je suis d’accord que c’est une autre planète ici, et que les valeurs françaises ne sont souvent pas les mêmes. Ce que je veux dire, c’est que je prends des éléments des deux pays. J’ai un parti de moi-même très française, et un parti très américain. Je ne voit pas d’incompatibilité avec cela.

Au fait, quelle est votre nom ? Est-ce que je vous connait?

October 23, 2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page