Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Red Moon

I just took this picture from out balcony. I think the moon is red because of all the haze from the fires. not your usual moon


moon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel,
Happy 21st Birthday!
Come down to Bucer's and buy some beer. :)
Chantelle

September 06, 2006 2:17 AM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Thank you Chantelle, I will one of these days! today is rather...crazy...nsa sophomore year...

September 06, 2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

harumph! He would never have taken that picture if the amateur astronomer had not convinced him to come out! ;) (btw, what happened to the ones you took throught the telescope?)

September 19, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Yes...I've been taking a lot less pictures lately... too busy, but I must continue!

September 24, 2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page