Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Crop duster plane buzzing our house

This was taken right outside our house in Moscow, Idaho. It seemed as though the plane would hit us!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this can be startling - but completely normal on the Palouse. If you live next to fields, expect crop dusters.

July 29, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

We love it! I'm amazed at the skill in every swoop!

July 31, 2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I'm sure that, as a Frenchman, these aerial exploits remind you of some of your countrymen's activities in the air. One is reminded of Louis Bleriot, first man to fly the English Channel. Of course, there were many other great French pilots as well.

August 07, 2006 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page