Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Oregon Coast

Here are few pics from our Oregon Coast trip:




Our Rapacz cousins in Oregon that I had never met before



At a waterfall on the way


The coast from out balcony at night


I'm not exactly sure what this is... I don't think it's a squirrel


Beautiful coast!





goofing with our shadows




Fresh, live crabs!




Sisters!





A stroll on the beach










That middle one got me a bit wet



David, Valerie, and I ventured into the cold water!


Deap Sea Fishing!





seasick!

The Catch!



We caught some great fish, but I found something out. I get seasick. Real seasick! I "fed the fish" as the skipper called it, 5 times I think I still looked a bit green when we were holding the fish at the end... But I still caught 2 ~12 pound fish! And David caught a 22 lb. Lincod! (sp?) Deb and Val got some good fish too. I was pretty miserable, but I think I might do it again.