Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A few pics

A few pics I have taken around our house:






4 Comments:

Blogger étatDame said...

Wow!!! Those are absolutely amazing!!! They don't look real!

August 14, 2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

I used photoshop to bring out the colors a bit, making them more vivid. In the process they pixilated a bit, giving them a slight painted look.

August 14, 2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonjour,

je n'ai jamais vu d'aussi belles photos

comment faites vous ?

agnès

September 01, 2006 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pix are beautiful! Especially the one at the top of your blog.

Can you tell me what the first piece of music is that plays when your site comes up.

Thanks,
Jan Perley

October 14, 2006 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page