Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Calvinus Beer

Right near Saint Peters we found a pub that sold a very interesting
beer : Calvinus beer. (www.calvinus.ch) :) An organic beer made in memory of John Calvin by the Frères Papinot.






Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dale Courtney said...

OK, so where do I pickup a bottle?

:)

pax,
DMC

January 09, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Well, I'm trying to figure a way to import from Switzerland.. I'll keep you posted :)

January 09, 2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man....I want in!

Timotheus

October 09, 2007 1:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi, im getting married and i would love to buy a bunch of this for wedding gifts....all of my groomsmen are reformed baptist or PCA ministers....please let me know how i can get some...my email is larsstens@gmail.com

November 26, 2007 11:53 PM  
Blogger Rob Green said...

HI there, I m in the UK and would love to buy some too! so can u please drop me a quick e-mail at robdebs@gmail.com if you find a place that ships a few bottles, many thanks brother, Rob

November 11, 2009 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page