Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

John Rapacz

Please pray for my cousin John who has been in Iraq. His Hum-V was hit by a roadside bomb. It was acting as scout vehicle for a convoy. From what I've heard, he recieved shrapnel wounds to his upper legs, and shrapnel cuts/scratches on his face. The other two marines in the humvee were seriously wounded. One almost had his leg blown off, and the other had shrapnel in his eye. They were evacuated to Germany, and will go home. John has been with them for the last several months, 24/7, so they were like family. The hummer did have the steel reinforcement on its bottom. Michael (his brother) said that John said he couldn't believe it when he saw 3/4" solid steel bent and twisted. But that probably saved their lives.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel -

I am your cousin in Wethersfield, Connecticut. My father, Richard is your grandfather's youngest brother. I just heard the other night about John and went online to see if I could find any other information and came across your blog. I hope you and your family are well. Please give my best to your family.

Andrea Rapacz
arapacz@sbcglobal.net

May 05, 2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page