Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

David's Birthday + Lompnieu

We went to Lompnieu on David's birthday. There was lots of snow! The four-wheeler had trouble getting up the path, as you can see from the pictures. We tried several times, and kept getting stuck! We finally made it through (but barely) by cutting across a field. I also tried snow shoeing. I think this was my first time, unless I tried it back in Quebec. It was great! The sun was shining and the snow was fresh! It was absolutely beautiful!
David spend a good bit of time in his lab. He is trying to make bio diesel. He is lacking Methanol, and is trying to make do with ethanol, but that makes it a lot harder. Anyway, that's what I gleaned from what he said:) chemistry is not my thing! (I like balancing equations, but that's about it!)
We also had a spectacular snow fight! We made two teams, Daddy and Val, agaist Deborah and me. (David was busy in his lab) Each team built a snow fort! It was a lot of fun, the only problem with this kind of thing is that both sides claim victory:) When we left, Flicka "took" our fort:)



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need a snow mobile!

February 27, 2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Yeah, that would be nice! But it's rarely that deep. Normally we can get through if it's frozen enough, or not too deep. Anyway, it gave me a workout!

February 27, 2005 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page