Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter

Christ has risen!

We spend Easter weekend in Lompnieu, and went to Saint Peters in Geneva for worship on Sunday. It was amazing to be in that historical church, where Calvin preached for 25 years, to hear the scriptures read, and sing out of the original Genevean Psalter! But then the sermon came, and it was one of the most liberal sermons I've ever heard. The gospel was not preached. It was really sad, especially considereing where we were. He mentioned Calvin at one point, but basically said, "I don't agree with everything he said, but there are a few things we can take from him". I couldn't help but feel that he had no business being there!