Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We were invited to the Wilsons, and had an amazing meal!


A few pics now, maybe more later :


table2


The beautiful table


nate_pointing



Mr. Nate Wilson, eyeing my camera


food


My plate


david_deb



David and Deborah


romain



Romain's first Thanksgiving meal


people



one side of the table


The Dangerous One:


knife


candels


wilsons_food


Mrs. Wilson joyfully serving us with more food than we can eat!


wilson


Pastor Wilson and his wife in the kitchen


IMG_9732


Dave & Deb


dave_deb


encore


mommy_daddy


My precious parents!


The one thing that comes to mind the most this thanksgiving is the gift of having my family with me while I go through college!