Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lydia’s Thesis Defense

 

For a streaming file of Lydia’s thesis defense, click HERE.

To download a high quality version, right click, and “Save link as” HERE (610 MB).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Greetings fellow Huguenots. I was "googling" (new etymology in the making) to find information to do our own senior thesis disputatio for my home school senior next year. Funny to find your NSA thesis listed. My son plans to apply to NSA among others of the type. It helped me to 'see' one in action and that it could be relaxed and fun.
Thanks for blogging, and many blessings for your future.

Mercie beaucoup,
Patty (Blanchard) Marr

June 13, 2009 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page