Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Monday, December 01, 2008

30th Anniversary

     My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary this month! And not just thirty years, but thirty years of loving each other, sacrificing for each other, being an example to us kids, and teaching us through their lives and their instruction how to fear and love God. I am especially thankful for my parents this Thanksgiving!

IMG_1792

anniversary

anni2

Still as much in love as ever, and I hear even more so!

 

anni3

 

 

 

  The photo is a bit blurry, but that is a Chateauneuf-du-Pape from 1989! I hear it was exquisite.

Labels: , , ,