Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Chalcedon Term

A new term at NSA has begun! Here are the courses that I'm taking:
  • Lordship - this term is practical theology
  • Rhetoric - Poetry term!
  • Latin - complete with Passive Periphrastic's, Ablatives of every kind, and Subjunctives!
  • Euclidean Geometry - We're really digging into Euclid's philosophy. It's great!

Thanking God for another term!

2 Comments:

Blogger L's said...

Rhetoric sounds so scary!!!

February 13, 2006 3:43 AM  
Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

Rhetoric is a TON of fun! (well, actually last term was logic term, and that was, well... not as fun, though very important...) But this term is just GREAT!! It's fun to learn to speak, compose, and think, and the lectures by Nate Wilson are super!

February 13, 2006 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page