Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Dear Santa...

The Lewiston Tribune asked several residents of the area to write a letter to Santa. Doug Wilson was among them. Here is his letter:


330 A.D.

Dear St. Nicolas,
Grace and peace in our Lord Jesus Christ. I am writing
because I have heard about your most gracious work with paupers in your city of Myra in Asia Minor. As bishop there, you must have more needs to address than you can possibly have resources for. I have heard about how you have started orphanages, hospitals, and the hostels for the mentally infirm.

But even with your large personal fortune that I hear you have given entirely away, I am sure that there are remaining needs that other Christians may be able to help you with. How may we help?

I have even heard rumors about how you have delivered gifts to children secretly at night. Is there any way that we can join you in this work?

Please let us know at your earliest convenience.

In Christ,
Douglas Wilson
Pastor,
Christ Church,

Moscow, Idaho

P.S. I heard another rumor that you gave the heretic Arius a hard time at the
Council of Nicea. Was there anything to that? If so, my congratulations.


1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

That's wonderful! Clever, historically accurate, and amusing as well.

January 05, 2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page