Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

GMC Yukon

Here is the picture of the Yukon! We are thinking of calling it "Geneva", but we're not sure yet. It's a charcoalish color, but it changes tones when it comes under different light.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Foucachon said...

We think that we will call it "Arnaud" after all.

July 16, 2005 4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about "Bordeaux"?
Il est très beau et nous sommes contents qu'il vous sera très utile.Avez-vous fait un bon voyage?
Vous nous manquez.

A bientôt

Uncle Samy

July 19, 2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page