Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Star of Bethlehem

Doug Wilson preached a sermon during the Christmas season that I really appreciated! It was about the miracle that surrounds the account of the wise men being led by the Star of Bethlehem, but he ties that into the miracles that surround us everyday.
A few quotes:
"How can you breath? what's with that?"
"Your world is way too bizarre to be real."
"You could spend the rest of your life getting PHD's in what's going-on on one square inch of your lawn."

I'd like to post it here for all you students who were gone (or go to Trinity), and for all those who don't have the privilege of being here in Moscow.

The Star of Bethlehem (9.3 MB)
Used with permission