Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wedding Pics

Deborah is married!!!

Here are some of the pictures. Due to lack of time, they are not organized in any special way, but there is a basic, though fragmented, chronology.

www.danielfoucachon.com/beauchamp_wedding/

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ptáček said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!
Gourgeous looking wedding.
And, Congrats to the Bride and Groom!

April 05, 2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page