Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Sabrer le Champagne

My uncle had David B. "sabrer le champagne". It's when you hit the neck of a champagne bottle in such a way that the neck of the bottle comes off neatly. He hit it at a bad angle after cheers of "harder", and, well...the rest you can see!

This is total immersion to French culture





4 stitches, some bandages, and some French cheese later:


IMG_3032

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

That's a Very Useful Warning. Anyone says "Sabrer le champagne", and I'll run like the wind!

April 09, 2007 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page