Foucachon Family Blog         

The Blog of Daniel and Lydia Foucachon
Bienvenue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Idaho, United States

Hi! My name is Daniel Foucachon. I am American and French, and currently reside in Moscow, Idaho, with my wonderful wife Lydia, and my 4 kids Edmund, William, Margaux, and Ethan. I am the founder of Roman Roads Media, a publishing company creating video courses geared towards high school aged homeschoolers.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Psalm Sing

I recorded one of the recent Psalm Sing’s at Christ Church. Here are a few of the songs:

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Daniel, thank you and the congregation at Christ Church for sharing these psalms with us. For those of us who want to learn and teach others the richness of the psalms, these videos will be a big help. I hope to see all of the Cantus and the Cantica in video at some point. Keep up the great work out there in Moscow.

Warmly in Christ,

Duchifat, North Carolina, USA

November 21, 2009 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back To Home Page